PTFE Supa Glide
The ultimate extreme pressure dry lubricant with PTFE
175 gram can
INOX-M12 PTFE SUPA GLIDE is a fast drying, resin bonded polytetrafluoroethylene dry film lubricant for the coating of timber, metal, plastic, rubber, glass and most other surfaces.
It is designed for low-friction, light load repetitive stresses that allows moving parts to wear longer, work harder and require less maintenance and has applications where other conventional sintered PTFE coatings cannot be considered.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent lubrication qualities
- Good surface adhesion
- Hard abrasion-resistant surface
- Clean and easy to apply
- Thin film
- Longer wear life than pure PTFE coatings
- Cures at room temperature
- Inhibits corrosion
- Doesn’t wash off with water
- Resists contamination from dirt and dust
- Life-long lubrication in many applications
The surface to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any contaminants such as dust, oil, grease or powder. Information on surface preparation for more critical applications is listed below. Once the surface area has been prepared, spray a liberal coating on the area you want to lubricate and then allow time for the carrier and propellant gas to evaporate. Curing times are listed below.
- WOOD – Sand lightly and wipe clean
- STEEL – Degrease or sandblast
- STAINLESS STEEL – Degrease or sandblast
- ALUMINIUM – Degrease, sandblast or anodize
- COPPER ALLOYS – Degrease, sandblast and/or acid etch
- RUBBER, PLASTICS, GLASS – Clean with a solvent that will not affect the substrate